At Cerby we believe there is a better way for people to use cloud applications and share access with others in a secure way.
As an early stage startup, we each will contribute to different parts of the Cerby platform. It is critical that we all embrace being good technology generalists to ensure we bring the Cerby product to market quickly.
What you will do:
- Build reliable and highly available services and APIs.
- Build connectors to existing Identity Provider platforms.
- Create clear interfaces between systems to enable component interoperability.
- Design processes to quickly iterate on ideas and take them to production with a high level of confidence.
- Implement new ways to manage identity to securely log users into consumer applications.
- Build browser extensions that will securely log users into a prioritized set of consumer applications.
- Work with the product team to quickly prototype ideas, validate them with users, and then apply the learnings from those prototypes to build scalable and well thought out products.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced developer that can build complex systems from scratch.
- Excitement about joining an early stage startup targeting Enterprise customers.
- Ability to make tradeoffs between technology stacks to allow Cerby to deliver value to its customers as quickly as possible.
- An engineer that has a high bar for their and others’ work.
- Pace setters that understand that systems improve through frequent, if not daily, iteration.
- Ability to quickly debug problems across distributed systems.
- Device strategies to make our systems more efficient and reliable.